- City Departments
- Parks & Recreation
- Programs / Events
- Youth Sports
- Important Volleyball Info
Important Volleyball Info
- Recreation Specialist: Megan Dinwiddie
- Complex Manager: Alan Donaldson
- You can communicate with the Recreation Specialist directly by the Remind app, office phone 417-859-7660, or email Megan Dinwiddie
- Please see Schedules & Weather Information page for the remind code.
- Players will be placed by experience level (assigned at registration) as well as age and gender.
- Practice Schedule
- Additional Helpers: Anyone who is going to be on the court interacting with the kids needs to pass a background check. Volunteer forms are available at the parks office or by request through email. Volunteers can fill out a volunteer form at any point in the season; they just can’t help out with kids until we’ve completed that background check.
- Please make sure your players have the proper footwear. If players are not wearing athletic footwear, they will not be able to participate.
- Knee pads are not required.
- If practices or games need to be cancelled an announcement will be made on Remind. Each coach will be contacted, and a post will be made on Facebook. A make-up date will be announced once a date is confirmed with the Marshfield Community Center.
- Shirts will be available on before the first game. Shirts are divided by division.
- Pictures will be with Inter-State. The day and schedule for pictures will be announced via email. For more information about how to order pictures, click here.
- On the last scheduled game of the season, Game 6, awards will be presented to each player after their game.
- Our goal is to provide a fun, safe, educational environment for the kids. Please do not argue, yell, or use profanity against any referee, staff, or coach at any time. You may be asked to leave.
- If you have any concerns, please bring it to the Complex manager. If for some reason the Complex manager is unable to help you, please let the Recreation Specialist know using the remind app, office phone or email listed above.