- City Departments
- Parks & Recreation
- Programs / Events
- Youth Sports
- Youth Ball
- Important Youth Ball Info
Important Youth Ball Info
Youth Ball Staff
- Recreation Specialist: Megan Dinwiddie
- Complex Manager: TBA
- You can communicate with the Recreation Specialist directly by the remind app, office phone (417-859-7660), or email Megan Dinwiddie.
- Coaches will also communicate with you directly
- Lil' Sluggers and T-ball will be placed by age and gender. Player's age will be determined by the date of the first scheduled game.
- Youth Ball players will be placed by experience level (assigned at registration) as well as age and gender.
- Specific dates and times will be communicated through the coach and the Parks Department. Dates and times are based off coach availability. Please list any requests at time of registration.
- Practices will take place at Rotary Park or Frisco Field once per week. Practices start the week before the first game.
- Your child's coach will receive his or her official team roster at our pre-season coaches meeting. At that point, coaches will begin reaching out to let parents know when and where practices will take place.
- Rainouts/Cancellation Policy: Cancellations for practice will come directly from your coach
- Additional Helpers: Anyone who is going to be on the field interacting with the kids needs to pass a background check. Volunteer forms are available from coaches, at the Parks office, or you can request one through email. Volunteers can fill out a volunteer form at any point in the season, they just can’t help out with the kids until we have completed that background check.
- Games will be located on Shook and Lundh Field in Rotary Park, 726 S. Marshall street, and Frisco field, 255 E. 3rd Street
- Rainouts/Cancellations: They will be made a minimum of 1 hour before the first game via the Remind app. Cancellations will also be announced via Facebook following the text alert announcement. Make-up games will be communicated though the Parks Department.
- Before Games: Check to make sure that your players have proper footwear, helmet, and glove. Lil’ sluggers only need the proper footwear. Any issues/problems with a player’s attire can only be fixed by the parent.
- During Games: If you have a concern, please bring it to the Complex Manager. If for some reason the Complex Manager is unable to help you please let the Recreation Specialist know. (using the remind app, calling 417-859-7660, or email Megan Dinwiddie.)
- Seating: Bleachers are provided at all fields. You may bring personal seating for yourself and family members.
Team Shirts & Hats
- Shirts will be available on the first game day. They are divided by team.
- Additional orders will take 2 weeks to receive. Our goal is to have the additional shirt order in by picture day.
- Hats or visors will be provided for T-Ball division and up. They will be available on the first game day.
- Pictures will be with Inter-State. The day and schedule for pictures will be announced via email. For more information about how to order pictures, click here.
Team names and colors
- Coaches submit names for their team. Each team has been assigned a color. Please check with your coach for this information.
- Parking is not allowed on the street, police will tow cars. You are allowed to park in Rotary Parking lot, at City Hall, or in the gravel parking lot. Please do not block other cars in.
- Our goal is to provide a fun, safe, educational environment for the kids. Please do not argue, yell, or use profanity against any referee, staff, or coach at any time. You may be asked to leave.
- Marshfield Sportsmanship Policy
- Alcohol, tobacco use, and vaping are not allowed on parks property.